4K HDMI Virtual Display EDID DDC Emulator Headless Ghost Dummy Plug Adapter is mainly used for hosts with old VGA interfaces or DVI-I analogue interfaces.
The highest resolution can only reach 1920 x 1080, a far less advanced and easy-to-use HDMI virtual display.
Product Name: HDMI Virtual Display.
Product Interface: HDMI Male.
Support System: Compatible with all WINDOWS systems, LINUX MAC.
- The specific role is to simulate a display, the use of which is:
- HDMI display virtualizer, dummy load.
- The screen resolution can be set very high when remotely controlling the computer, not the minimum resolution black screen.
- Let the graphics card work normally during scientific calculations and the heat dissipation is normal.
- Solve the problem that the graphics card does not work when the mining is stopped for no reason.
- The maximum can simulate 4K resolution, which is 3840 x 2160 resolution.
- Small size, latest chip, low power consumption, no heat.
- Support plug and play, hot-swap.
- No driver is needed to support all systems.
Package included: 1x 4K HDMI Virtual Display EDID DDC Emulator Headless Ghost Dummy Plug Adapter
Check out our On Sale and Clearance Items
Development Resources: demo codes, schematics, datasheets, etc
Hackaday serves up Fresh Hacks Every Day from around the Internet.
Instructables is a community for people who like to make things. Explore, share, and do your next project with us!
Where the world builds software
Raspberry Pi Foundation What would you like to make today?
Arduino‘s mission is to enable anyone to enhance their lives through accessible electronics and digital technologies.
Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia created and edited by volunteers worldwide and hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing light, angles and display monitors.
||2.5 × 2 × 1 cm