Active Buzzer 3V 5V 9V Super Loud
- Voltage: 3.5V to 9V
- Current: 25mA
- Frequency: 2300Hz +/- 200Hz
- Min. Sound Output @ 10cm: 90dB
- Operating Temperature:-30’C to 85’C
- Diameter: 12mm
- Height: 9.5mm
- Pitch: 7.5mm
There are many people active and passive buzzer concept is not very clear, here to do a brief introduction, we want to be helpful for future use. Note that the “source” does not mean power. But rather refers to the shock source.
The passive buzzer is characterized by Passive internal sources without shocks, so if the DC signal can not make it with a tweet. Must 2K ~ 5K square wave to drive it
Sound frequency controllable, you can make a “more than a meter hair Suola Xi” effect. In some special cases, you can reuse a control and LED mouth.
The active buzzer is characterized by An active internal buzzer with a shock source, so long as power will be called Program easy to control, SCM can allow high and low sounds, while passive buzzer can not. One module
Development Resources: demo codes, schematics, datasheets, etc
Reference for Arduino and reference to all matters
Ardunio from Wikipedia
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
Other Related Products
The Arduino Workshop Kit with the Arduino Uno controller board comes with a selection of all the components/parts necessary to participate in an introductory Arduino workshop.
||1.2 × .9 × .7 cm