Arduino UNO R3 ATmega328P CH340G Micro USB Connector Compatible UNO R3 development board has most of the features of the original Uno with the added benefit of an ISP header, CH340G USB interface, and a Micro-USB connector in place of the bulky USB-B connector for easier interconnection and better space management.
The UNO can be programmed over a Micro-USB cable using the Arduino IDE: Plug in the board, select “Arduino UNO” from the board menu, and you are ready to upload sketches.
You can power the UNO Board over USB or through the barrel jack. The onboard power regulator can handle any input voltage on the barrel jack from 7V to 15V dc.
Arduino UNO R3 ATmega328P CH340G Micro USB Connector
- Controller ATmega328P – AU
- USB to serial chip CH340G
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Digital IO pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog input pins 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- USB Port Micro USB port
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Operating voltage 5V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20V
- Pack Size 12cm*12cm*8cm
- Board Weight 21g
The Chinese Uno R3 CH340 board differs from the Italian Arduino UNO R3 boards in that it does not use the expensive FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the CH340 USB-to-serial converter chip, making it a low cost and 100% Arduino UNO R3 compatible board.
Development Resources: demo codes, schematics, datasheets, etc
Reference for Arduino and reference to all matters
Ardunio from Wikipedia
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
Other Related Products
The Arduino Workshop Kit with the Arduino Uno controller board comes with selecting all the components/parts necessary to participate in an introductory Arduino workshop.
||8 × 6 × 1 cm