* All questions and comments are approved by a system administrator before re-posting to our FAQ product sections.
CH552 Mini Core Board is an enhanced E8051 kernel Microcontroller compatible with the MCS51 Instruction set
100cm USB Type-C to Type-A Cable
$4.95 (AUD) Options
Dupont Jumper Wires Solderless 65, 75 and 130 piece pack
$4.25 – $8.50 (AUD) Options
CH552 Mini Core Board is an enhanced E8051 kernel Microcontroller compatible with the MCS5 Instruction set. 79% of its Instructions are single-byte single-cycle, and the average instruction speed is 8 ~ 15 times faster than the standard MCS51.
CH552 supports up to 24MHz system frequency, built-in 16K program ROM 256 bytes of internal iRAM and 1K bytes of in-chip xRAM; xRAM supports DMA direct memory access.
CH552 has built-in ADC analogue-to-digital conversion, touch key capacitance detection, three groups of timer and signal capture and PWM, dual asynchronous serial port, SPI, USB device controller full-speed transceiver and other function modules.
1. Keil provides the lighting example, RTXTiny2 example
2. Arduino provides lighting routines and environment configuration instructions
3. SDCC provides lighting example
More examples can be found in reference 04-WCH_EVT
1. Support USB Download, no burning device
2. Supports serial port Download
3. The Keil example supports holding down the P36 key, clicking the RST key, and releasing the P36 key 0.5 seconds later to enter the burning mode
Package included: 1 x CH552 Mini Core Board and headers
Datalink/Download Link Github
Instructables is a community for people who like to make things. Explore, share, and do your next project with us!
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing light, angles and display monitors.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 cm|
16MB, 2MB, 4MB, 8MB
Tempero Systems offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.