The premise of this DC Jack Micro USB B 5p Male Power Adapter Cable 5.5mm x 2.1mm Barrel Jack adapter is simple. There’s a Micro USB plug on one end and a 5.5mm/2.1mm DC barrel jack with centre positive polarity on the other. This allows you to connect one of our 5V 2 Amp, 5V 4A or 5V 10 Amp adapters to something that expects to connect to 5V USB. We also have a shorty adapter-without-cable version
Since this does not have any resistors or other connections inside for the data lines, this won’t work for charging an iPhone, iPod or iPad or another device that expects some sort of resistance on the D+ and D- connections.
There is no regulator or voltage protection in this adapter cable. If you plug in a 9V or 12V power supply, you could destroy something expecting only ~5V so be very careful!
DC Jack Micro USB B 5p Male Power Adapter Cable 5.5mm x 2.1mm Barrel
- This adapter is DC 5.5 x 2.1mm Female to micro USB male port type
- Connector 1: 5.5mm x 2.1mm Female
- Connector 2: Micro USB male
- Cable Length: 13.5cm
Development Resources: demo codes, schematics, datasheets, etc
USB Nano V3 ATmega328P FTDI 5V
Reference for Arduino and reference to all matters
Ardunio from Wikipedia
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
Other Related Products
The Arduino Workshop Kit with the Arduino Uno controller board comes with a selection of all the components/parts necessary to participate in an introductory Arduino workshop.
||13 × 1.1 × 1.2 cm