Raspberry PI Zero Quick Plug is a multi-function USB quick plug is to use a test point on the back of the Raspberry Pi Zero, Suit for Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3/ Zero W.
Anti Dust Silicone Covers for Raspberry Pi 4B – Black
$9.95 (AUD) Add to Cart
TO-220 Silicon Rubber Insulating Kit – Packet of 5
$3.25 (AUD) Add to Cart
|35 in stock|
10g Syringe Silicone Heatsink Thermal Paste Compound
$3.95 (AUD) Add to Cart
|3 in stock|
Raspberry PI Zero Quick Plug is a multi-function USB quick plug to use a test point on the back of the Raspberry Pi Zero to connect a USB plug.
Plug it into your computer’s USB port, and you can connect to the Pi Zero via USB Ethernet. No need to connect any other cables or power to the Raspberry Pi.
1. Multifunctional USB plug for Pi Zero (Zero Quick plug-in), its principle is to use for Pi; Zero on the back of the test point to connect a USB plug.
2. Plug it into your computer’s USB port, and you’ll be able to connect it via USB ethernet to Raspberry Pi; Zero. No need to connect any other cables or power to Raspberry Pi.
3. Suit for Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 (camera interface version) and Raspberry Pi Zero W.
4. Not applicable to Raspberry Pi Zero v1.2 (no camera interface version). 5. Support for Raspbian Jessie Pixel and Lite, also can upgrade the Raspbian system
1x PI Zero Quick Plug
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing light, angles and display monitors.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 1.5 cm|
Tempero Systems offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.