* All questions and comments are approved by a system administrator before re-posting to our FAQ product sections.
$7.50 (AUD)Sorry!... this product is currently out of stock please contact us for updates on availability. Or see below if we may have "discontiued" this product.
Type-C QC AFC PD2.0 PD3.0 to DC Spoof Scam Fast Charge Trigger Polling Detector
Fast charging protocols:PD2.0/PD3.0, QC2.0/QC3.0, and AFC
Voltage: 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V (voltage step is not supported)
Voltage regulation: According to the table on the back of the board, adjust the dip switch to control the voltage output
1. Since there is no voltage indicator after adjusting the dip switch, use a multimeter to measure the voltage before connecting to the application circuit.
2. If the dip switch is not adjusted according to the table, the module will output any voltage of the above voltage.
Package included: 1 x Type-C QC AFC PD2.0 PD3.0 to DC Spoof Scam Fast Charge
Hackaday: USB-C CHARGING ON YOUR THINKPAD
Reddit: pdc004 20v trigger board
Instructables is a community for people who like to make things. Explore, share, and do your next project with us!
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing light, angles and display monitors.
|Dimensions||3 × 5 × .5 cm|
12V, 15V, 20V, 9V
Tempero Systems offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.