The USBMOD245R shown in Diagram 1, is the latest RoHS compliant, low-cost
integrated module for transferring data to / from a peripheral to a host PC via USB. The
module is based on the FT245R USB to Parallel FIFO IC from FTDI. It’s simple FIFOlike design makes it easy to interface to a CPU (MCU) either by mapping the device into
the memory / I/O map of the CPU, using DMA or controlling the device via I/O ports
The USBMOD245R offers a complete plug and play solution for implementing the
FT245R into both new and existing designs, which makes the module ideal for rapid
prototyping and development.
• Single module High-Speed USB Parallel FIFO solution that is based on the FTDI FT245R USB IC
• Integrated Type-B USB Connector
• RoHS Compliant
• No external passive components required
• Module can be configured for both External and Bus powered operation.
• On board power switching circuit for high bus powered applications
• 24-pin Dual In-Line Package (Ideal for prototyping)
|Dual Wipe IC Sockets 15.24mm- 600mil wide||-||$1.95 – $2.15||-||-||Y||
Tempero Systems offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.