USB PIC Automatic Develop Microcontroller Programmer K150 ICSP Cable
ICKIT2 is inexpensive PIC development tools. Support the IC is less than KIT3/ICD2, stability is better than ICD2, also off-line batch programming. KIT2 is a good choice for beginners.
Support for PICKIT2 IC can be viewed MPLAB IDE v8.56 software. Open the software, configure-> select device PICKIT2 support in front of the green light.
The simulation programmer with a protective function on the basis of the original increase of self-recovery fuse with three lights so you can clearly understand the current state of the programmer many similar products online, some indicator or offline programming functions eliminating the need to please buyers seriously comparison.
- Support the most popular programming PIC chips for reading, encryption and other features.
- No external power supply,
- Communication and power is only a USB cable to print complete without any cable.
- PICSTART PLUS much faster rate than programming.
- Can easily read the contents of the chip program area.
- Automatic programming verification. Comprehensive information prompts allowing users to understand the working state.
- With 40 pin ZIF programming of the seat can be directly programmed in 8 pins to 40 pins.
- PIC microcontroller chip can be programmed using ICSP online or add conversion blocks.
- 8 pin 40 pinboards outside the chip can be downloaded directly online ICSP output.
- Compatible with Windows 98 and Windows 2000/NT, Windows XP, Windows 7 and other operating systems.
- Programming software provides easy to use instructions.
This USB PIC Automatic Develop Microcontroller Programmer K150 ICSP Cable supports the following microcontrollers:
- PIC16 / 18XX 40PIN Family Devices (Except 16F59)
- PIC16 / 18XX 28PIN family of devices
- PIC16 / 18XX 18PIN family of devices
- PIC 8PIN / 14PIN / 20PIN family of devices
Development Resources: demo codes, schematics, datasheets, etc
Reference for Arduino and reference to all matters
Ardunio from Wikipedia
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
Other Related Products
The Arduino Workshop Kit with the Arduino Uno controller board comes with a selection of all the components/parts necessary to participate in an introductory Arduino workshop.