Wemos ESP-Wroom-02 + 18650 Battery Slot with a standard 3000mah, 18650 battery can run for 17 hours or more. This product can be called “WiFi battery
- One AD inputs.
- Micro USB inputs.
- One programmable LED (D0).
- AUTO PROGRAM circuit.
- ESP8266 (ESP-WROOM-02 With TELEC) is equivalent to the NodeMCU.
- Analog Input (AD): Built-in dividing resistor (AD = 220K – ADC – 100K = GND).
- There is a SOLDER terminal for SLEEP MODE.
- Compatible With Arduino and NodeMCU.
- Operation and charging are possible at the same time.
- 18650 charging circuit, including the 5V boosting circuit with TP5410.
- Overcharge protection, over-discharge protection built-in.
- LED: Red = Charging, Green = Full charging.
- 3000 mA 18650 It is possible to operate for more than 17 hours on a battery.
- Integrated 18650 battery charging and discharging system.
- One switch controls whether the 18650 battery is powered or not.
- OLED’s SDA and SCL connected to the D1 pin and the D2 pin, respectively.
- The five buttons are controlled by FLASH, RESET, D5, D6, and D7, respectively.
- The 5 Digital pins can configure the write/read/interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire supported separately.
- Operation and NodeMCU consistent, adding a programmable LED, you can use GPIO16 to control, display 8266 running status and other functions.
- Integrated OLED and five buttons, more convenient for development.
- The design concept originates from the open-source project NodeMCU, and the development board integrates 18650 charging and discharging systems with charging and discharging protection. At the same time, an OLED and five directional buttons are integrated to facilitate the development
- Compatible with nodemcu
- 18650 charging system integration
- The indicator LED (green means full red means charging) can be used while charging.
- Switch control power supply
- SMT connector can be used for sleep mode · 1 additional LED programmable (gpio16)
- 0.5a charging current
- 1A output
- Overcharge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- 10 digital pin read/write/interrupt/PWM/I2C/line support (except D0)
- If the battery is in the wrong direction, charging chip will be destroyed.
Development Resources: demo codes, schematics, datasheets, etc
instructables: Get Started With H10-wroom-02
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.