* All questions and comments are approved by a system administrator before re-posting to our FAQ product sections.
The BZX55C4V7 is a Small Signal Zener Diode and features very sharp reverse characteristics, designed to conduct in the reverse direction when a certain specified voltage is reached.
● Case: DO-35
● Packing code with suffix “G” means a green compound (halogen-free)
● Terminal: Matte tin-plated leads, solderable per J-STD-002
● Polarity: Indicated by cathode band
● Weight: 109 ± 4 mg (approximately)
A Zener diode is a silicon semiconductor device that permits current to flow in either a forward or reverse direction.
The diode consists of a special, heavily doped p-n junction, designed to conduct in the reverse direction when a certain specified voltage is reached.
Reference for Stackable Header Arduino shields Pins Starter Kit
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
|Dimensions||5 × .1 × .1 cm|
● Low voltage stabilizers or voltage references
● Lighting application
● On-board DC/DC converter
Tempero Systems offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.