* All questions and comments are approved by a system administrator before re-posting to our FAQ product sections.
Solder sucker Desoldering tool for solder removal Ideal to remove solder from circuit boards during electronic repairs Sturdy design, High-Temperature Resistant Suction Nozzle
No Clean Solder Flux Pen 12ml
$11.95 (AUD) Add to Cart
|3 in stock|
0.8mm Lead Free Roll Solder 250g
$32.95 (AUD) Add to Cart
|2 in stock|
0.5mm Lead Free 250g Roll Solder
$33.95 (AUD) Add to Cart
|0 in stock|
No Clean Solder Flux Gel/Paste Syringe 10CC
$16.50 (AUD) Add to Cart
|1 in stock|
1.5m Solder Wick Desoldering Braid
$3.25 (AUD) Options
Handheld Desoldering Pump Solder 366-D, A handy addition to any toolbox or workbench, this solder sucker‘ quickly removes solder from PCBs
1. Press the tin suction piston down until it gets stuck.
2. Heat the welding spot with an electric soldering iron until the solder melts.
3. When removing the electric soldering iron, quickly stick the tin suction nozzle to the welding spot and press the tin suction button.
4. It cannot be sucked clean at one time. You can repeat the operation many times
Hackaday serves up Fresh Hacks Every Day from around the Internet.
Instructables is a community for people who like to make things. Explore, share, and do your next project with us!
Where the world builds software
Wikipedia is a free online Encyclopedia created and edited by volunteers worldwide and hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation.
1. There may be slight size Deviations due to manual measurement, different Measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different Photographing lights, angles and display monitors.
|Dimensions||21 × 6 × 3 cm|
Tempero Systems offers many custom IoT electronic design services to help tailor our product to your exact needs. Whether you are looking for custom firmware, circuit board modifications, metal enclosures, or industrial color printing, we can help you with a wide variety of design services.