FTDI FT232RL USB To 6pin Serial Adapter cables requires USB drivers, available free from http://www.ftdichip.com, which are used to make the FT232R in the cable appear as a virtual COM port (VCP).
This then allows the user to communicate with the USB interface via a standard PC serial emulation port (for example, TTY).
Another FTDI USB driver, the D2XX driver, can also be used with application software to directly access the FT232R cable through a DLL.
- FTDI FT232RL USB To 6pin Serial Adapter Cable is designed using the standard FT232RL chipset.
- The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB.
- The cables are available with a 6-way SIL, 0.1″ connector.
- TTL levels are 3.3V.
- The TTL-232R cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FTD’s FT232RQ USB to Serial
- UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signalling and protocols. The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB.’
- Each TTL-232R cable contains a small internal electronic circuit board, utilising the FT232R, which is encapsulated into the USB
- connector end of the cable. The other end of the cable comes with different connectors supporting various applications.
- Cables are FCC, CE, RoHS compliant and are available at TTL levels 3.3V.
- Cable length: 1.0m
- Data transfer rate: Up to 3Mbps (FT232R parts).
- The unique serial number attached is used for security purposes whilst transferring files via cable
- Powered from the USB connector
- Various UART-end connector options
- CE and FCC compliant
- USB 2.0 compatible
- Red wire： 5V
- Black wire： GND
- White wire： RXD
- Green wire： TXD
- Yellow wire： RTS
- Blue wire： CTS
Package Contains 1x FTDI FT232RL USB To 6pin Serial Adapter
Development Resources: demo codes, schematics, datasheets, etc
Reference for Arduino and reference to all matters
Ardunio from Wikipedia
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing light, angles and display monitors.
Other Related Products
The Arduino Workshop Kit with the Arduino Uno controller board selects all the components/parts necessary to participate in an introductory Arduino workshop.
||9 × 4 × 2 cm