This Bracket Holder for Raspberry Pi Camera Module comes in a handy accessory for the Raspberry Pi Camere module.
There are a few small screws attach to the Pi Camera solidly and the design allows for multiple positions. There’s also a 1/4″ hole that you can use to attach the camera to a standard camera tripod mount.
This bracket holder works with the Pi Camera version 1 (5 MegaPixel) both plain & NoIR versions.
It comes with a three-piece plastic/acrylic bracket and 4 mini screws + 4 hex nuts. The Pi Camera and Tripod are not included. 1/4″-20 hex nut (for tripod mounting) is not included too.
Note: This bracket holder is NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 8MP Camera Module V2.
Of course, you can also mount the bracket to the camera tripod 🙂 Just get a compatible nut. The Camera base screw size, imperial 1/4-20. And you can place the Raspberry Pi camera at any position with more angle: 1/4″-20
Note: Raspberry Pi Camera is not included.
- Adjustable Pi Camera Mount
- Made from 100% acrylic material. Please push or pull on the mount gently
- Easy installation to your raspberry pi camera module
- It is NOT compatible with the night vision cameras because the camera requires additional lighting on both sides
- Four Screws to secure your camera
- Made from lush matte black acrylic
- Easy to set up and use
- Material: Plastic
- 3 x Plastic bracket raspberry pi camera module mount
- 4 x plastic mini screw
- 4 x plastic hex nut
Development Resources: demo codes, schematics, datasheets, etc
Ardunio from Wikipedia
Energy storage is the capture of energy produced at one time for use at a later time to reduce imbalances between energy demand and energy production. A device that stores energy is generally called an accumulator or battery. Energy comes in multiple forms including radiation, chemical, gravitational potential, electrical potential, electricity, elevated temperature, latent heat and kinetic. Energy storage involves converting energy from forms that are difficult to store to more conveniently or economically storable forms.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
Other Related Products
Raspberry Pi 8MP NoIR Camera gives you everything the regular Camera Module offers, with one difference: it does not employ an infrared filter. (NoIR = No Infrared.)