The GY-291 ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Tilt Angle Sensor Acceleration Accelerometer is a small, thin, low-power three-axis accelerometer that can be high Up to ± 16 g accelerometer high-resolution 13 measurements. Digital Outputs you can access a 16-bit two-complement format through the digital interface SPI (3-wire or 4-wire) or I2C.
This GY-291 ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Tilt Angle Sensor Acceleration Accelerometer is well suited for mobile device applications. It can tilt sensing applications measuring the static acceleration of gravity, and it can also measure the dynamic add motion or shock caused speed.
Its high resolution (4 mg / LSB) can measure about 0.25 ° of inclination Angle change. Use ADXL345 digital output acceleration timing, etc., without the need for Analog to digital conversion, reducing system cost and board space.
In addition, ADXL345 is a small, thin, ultra-low-power 3-axis accelerometer with a high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ± 16g.
Digital output data is 16-bit two’s complement format, can be accessed via I2C digital interface SPI (3-wire or 4-wire). Also, ADXL345 is well suited for mobile device applications, and it can tilt sensing applications.
GY-291 ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Tilt Angle Sensor Acceleration Accelerometer
- Ultralow power: as low as 23 µA in measurement mode and 0.1 µA in standby mode at VS = 2.5 V (typical)
- Power consumption scales automatically with bandwidth
- User-selectable resolution up to 13-bit at ±16 g (maintaining 4 mg/LSB scale factor in all Granges)
- Free-fall detection
- Module supply voltage range: 4.0 V to 6 V
- I/O voltage range: 1.7 V to 3.6V
- SPI (3- and 4-wire) and I2
- Wide temperature range (−40°C to +85°C)
- High G shock survival
- Small and thin: 3 mm x 5 mm x 1 mm
Development Resources: demo codes, schematics, datasheets, etc
Reference for Arduino and reference to all matters
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing light, angles and display monitors.
Other Related Products
The Arduino Workshop Kit with the Arduino Uno controller board comes with selecting all the components/parts necessary to participate in an introductory Arduino workshop.
||6 × 8 × 0.3 cm