This is STM32F103C6T6 Blue Pill System Board Microcomputer STM32 ARM Core Board. This board is a low-cost Minimum System Development Board for ARM Microcontroller STM32F103C8T6. These products are STM Microcomputer, STM32, ARM, Advanced RISC Machine, STM32F103C6T6, Advanced RISC Machine, ARM Microcomputer, STM32 ARM Core Board, STM32 Core Board, STM32F103C6T6, STM32F103C6T6 Minimum System Board Microcomputer, STM32F103C6T6 Maple Mini STM32 ARM Core Board.
- This is a core chip based on for CS32F103C6T6 ARM core board; features are as follows:
- The board is based on the most basic MCU circuit, 8M and 32768 crystal circuit, and USB power supply circuit.
- The core board is divided into two rows leading to all the I / O ports.
- With the SWD simulation debug download interface, simple and convenient debugging speed.
- With the Mirco USB interface, you can do USB communication and power supply; the USB interface is compatible with the standard Andrews mobile phone charger interface.
- RTC crystal Epson brand is easy to start and more stable.
- With a double pin, but the pin does not default welding, the user chooses their welding direction according to their application scenarios. If welding is required, please tell the owner.
- Keil can be used to compile, IAR compiler can be downloaded through the J-Link or USART 1 procedures; the procedures are the owner and debugging procedures; problems can consult the owner.
- Part No: STM32F103C6T6
- Package-Type: LQFP
- Number of pins: 48
- Kernel: Cortex-M3
- Operating frequency: 72MHz
- Storage resources: 32K Byte Flash, 20KByte SRAM
- Interface Resources: 2x SPI, 3x USART, 2x I2C, 1x CAN, 37x I / O ports,
- Analog-to-digital conversion: 2x ADC (12-bit / 16-channel)
- Timers: 3 general timers and one advanced timer
- Debug Download: Support JTAG / SWD debug interface to download and support IAP.
- RT9193: 3.3V regulator chip, with a maximum output of 300mA.
- SWD interface: support for simulation, download and debugging.
- Mirco USB interface: power supply and USB communication does not support the download.
- USART1 interface: USART1 can download the program or use the USART1 for communication.
- MCU pin interface: leads all I / O port pins, easy to connect with peripherals.
- 5V and 3.3V power input and output interface: commonly used external power supply or with other modules for standard ground treatment
- Model: STM32F103C6T6
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU
- Debug Mode: SWD
- 72MHz work frequency.
- 32K flash memory, 20K SRAM.
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O.
- 4-16MHz crystal.
- Onboard Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication
- Length: 54mm
- Width: 22mm
- Weight: 9gm
- 1 x STM32F103C6T6 Blue Pill System Board Microcomputer STM32 ARM Core Board
Development Resources: demo codes, schematics, datasheets, etc
Hackaday serves up Fresh Hacks Every Day from around the Internet.
Instructables is a community for people who like to make things. Explore, share, and do your next project with us!
Where the world builds software
Raspberry Pi Foundation What would you like to make today?
Arduino‘s mission is to enable anyone to enhance their lives through accessible electronics and digital technologies.
Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia created and edited by volunteers worldwide and hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item because of different photographing lights, angles and display monitors.
||5.5 × 2.3 × .5 cm